How to place a custom order?
We recently streamlined the ordering process for custom sizing and alteration to make it as easy of a process as possible!
- Go to the main page for the dress you plan to order. For this example, we'll use the LD3932
- Choose your product time, color and check the box that reads "CUSTOM Made " below the size drop list. (Custom made fee is subject to items)
3.Additional space to input your measurements will appear. You will want to input your bust, waist, bottom, height, and hollow to hem (for short dress) measurements in inches. For floor length styles, there will be an option for "Extra Length" for heels:
4.Submit your personal measurements. Please do not forget to submit your other requirements at the item remarks column.
5. Click the button that reads "ADD TO CART"
6. Go to your shopping cart page and review that everything is correct and select "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT":
7. Fill out all shipping and payment information and complete checkout!
If you are having trouble placing your order, do reach out to our amazing Stylists for advice!